Dental Implants in Minneapolis
A missing tooth can have a significant impact on your dental health and self-confidence. Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be forever. Dental Implants replace missing teeth with permanent, beautiful new teeth that looks and feel completely natural. They are fixed into place so that you can eat, chew, and speak normally.
At Downtown Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, we are committed to enhancing and restoring beautiful smiles through advanced dental technology and professional dental care. Our experience and expertise allows us to provide our patients with top-quality dental care, including long-lasting dental implants.
Dr. Charles McCann has worked to restore the health of countless smiles across Minneapolis. If you would like to discuss dental implants, schedule a consultation with our practice today.
Why Choose Dental Implants over Dentures?
Dental implants have many advantages over traditional dentures. Dental implants:
- Protect your jawbone from deterioration: When you lose your teeth, and your jawbone has nothing to support, it will eventually start to deteriorate. Not only do dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth, the also minimize bone loss so that your jaw remains sturdy and supportive.
- Keep your teeth aligned: When you lose a tooth, the teeth on either side will gravitate toward that empty space, shifting everything out of alignment. Dental implants replace the missing tooth and keep all other teeth in place.
- Protect the natural shape of your face and smile: Leaving gaps in your smile will encourage your cheeks to sag inward, making you look older. Dental implants will help you avoid this sunken look and maintain your youthful appearance.
- Won’t slip out of place: Dental implants naturally fuse with your jawbone and are firmly fixed in place. This means they won’t move around when you eat, talk, laugh, or smile.
- Won’t require you to change your diet: There are no dietary restrictions with dental implants. You will be able to chew your food normally, and you won’t have to worry about food getting lodged between your gums and your teeth.
The Implant Process
At Downtown Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, we have an established reputation of successful, reliable dental implant treatment. Our team of dental professionals will place the initial implant and the temporary crown, then refer you to your own dentist for the permanent crown. This approach ensures you receive first-rate implants from skilled professionals, while your new tooth will come from the talented hands of a dentist you know and trust.
Specialized Dentistry in Minneapolis
Whether you need a single tooth replaced, or a more extensive procedure, we are happy to develop a personalized treatment plan that will fit all of your needs.
Your beautiful smile and complete oral health is our top priority. Give us a call today to schedule your next dental visit.
CALL US: (612) 263-8571 REQUEST APPOINTMENT